Saturday, February 11, 2012
So, after some research and playing around, we've managed to edit our posts and arrange paragraphs as we had originally intended. Also, we've managed to add some pictures!!! We haven't figured out how to size the pictures to the page, or edit the location of the pictures in the text, but I'm sure with more research and playing around that will get sorted out. Unfortunately, in the process a few posts were deleted, our sidebar seems to have moved to the bottom of the page, this blogging thing seems more complicated than we had thought... Please browse the new layout, post edits and pics! We're working on sorting out the rest of the issues, and will have to re-write deleted posts.